Doctor shaved it😌😌

Maheshbabu5
This post was updated on .
Hi i am mahesh of age 21,i got rashes in there i struggled for some days then i said my problem to my mom then she saw my problem she told to my dad then one fine day my dad took appointment to consult doctor then i am struggling from inching i also accepted then we went to hospital there are many people waiting for there turn almostly waited for 1 hour then they called my number then we went inside the doctors room she is 25 years lady she is beautiful good looking then she said sit in chair she asked mahesh whats your problems i am very nerves as i am nerves my penis stook erect my dad explained detailedly about my problem then doctor told my dad to wait out side the room or any important work there means go and complete it sir it will take late she said then its ok i will be here my dad told she wanted my dad to go anyway she finally send my dad out,then she asked me to show the rashes then i took my trouser and inside there is a boxer i am slowly taking trouser she suddenly pulled my boxer then suddenly my cock stand erect as i was so nerves then she told me to take shirt also as for treatment purpose only i thought i took my shirt then she saw my cock and hair around it as i was studying in hostel i forgot to clean it,then she pressed my cock then i became nerves and asked what mam she told its treatment i silently listening to her lies πŸ˜”πŸ˜”,she took a razor and pored some water around my cock and started cleaning it completely while doing it i tempted very much and i touched her boobs she laughed and told thats what i want and she removed all her clothesand she stopted shaving in middle and asked me to put my cock in her vagina as i tempted i put in her ahaaaaaaaaaa ahahaaaaaa that feel is awesome 😌😌,then told to move back and front she think i dont know how to fuck then i laughed and fucked her hard then she screamed and shouted haaaaaaaaaaa fuuuuuckkk meeeer fuck hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa we completed fucking in 5 minutes after that she shaved me fully and she applyed some ointment to rashes and gave me tablets and soap and told to meet me after 3 weeks then we were our dress completely and i went house rashes are gone in a week 2 weeks completed i should meet her again or plz suggest me any ladies as doctor is a lady 😏😏