Dangal movie haircut

Liana
Hey guys i was just watching dangal for the first time with my hubby today. And when i saw the scene with the dad forcing the daughters to cut their hair to buzzcut length it reminded me of the many posts on this site. Everyone should check it out if they can

Re: Dangal movie haircut

Vasu
Yes Liana, v hve seen that movie haircut scene..
Though the cut was done forcefully, now one of the girl Zaira wasim acted in tat scene looks awesome in short hair..

Re: Dangal movie haircut

Liana
Yeah she looks very cute. My husbands neice also has a haircut like that. She looks so cute. A voluminous bob also looks adornable