Contact Info

Lisa Sugarplum
Hey guys this is Lisa. I shared some things from my life with you all on Initiation Headshave. A few of you wanted to speak in private. I finally got permission from my mistress to go through with this. If anyone would like to chat please email me at l.feldman3@aol.com

Re: Contact Info

Anon
Will u do role play or no bald or sexual

Re: Contact Info

Lisa Sugarplum
Sure anon but you're gonna have to reveal your identity

Re: Contact Info

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Contact Info

Lisa Sugarplum
Sure but I will mostly be on my email

Re: Contact Info

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Contact Info

Lisa Sugarplum
Good and you?

Re: Contact Info

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Contact Info

Lisa Sugarplum
What do u wanna know? Recently its been hard because shes been stressed with work and she gets so angry sometimes

Re: Contact Info

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Contact Info

Lisa Sugarplum
Who wants to be submissive? You or your husband?

Re: Contact Info

Sameer
Hiii how  r u two

Re: Contact Info

Deepika K
Hey Lisa. How are u?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Contact Info

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Contact Info

Lisa Sugarplum
Hey deepika.

Priyanka then u will have to be the boss. You have to be strict with him and he will have to do whatver you say. As far as public humiliation goes, u can start with slapping him on the bum in public when he does something bad. Or making him wear revealing or tight clothing. It drives me crazy

Re: Contact Info

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Contact Info

Lisa Sugarplum
How priyanka? Submissive is equal to slave. So u just said your husband wants to be submissive right?

Re: Contact Info

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED

Lisa Sugarplum
Oh wonderful. All you have to do is buy an adult diaper. Make sure they wear it and little bit of the diaper is showing and take them outside. It'll be bulky through the pants and it'll make that crinkling noise. Thag means everyone will know hes in a diaper

Re: Contact Info

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.