Bobcut :(

jenny
Hi, I am jenny, I am 19 years old, I am in the third year of my btech. So, my mother is not a huge fan of long hair, but i am a person for long hair. i have it until my waist. She wants me to chop it off until the neck or minimum shoulders. She always insists me on getting my haircut, and i always say no. But this time, it happened.
There is a nearby parlour i often go to for a hair trim, she is kind of a family relative too, so I get most of the services at nominal costs. I decided to go there yesterday and i actually did. But when i was going , like i am on my way and my mom called aunty and convinced her cut my hair short into a bob. I didnt know this. Ususally when ever i go, she doesnt ask me what i want, she simply trims my hair as she knows what to do. This time when i went, unusually, she asked some other guy to cut my hair, saying she is litte tird and i agreed too. She went in and he asked me to sit and he caped me. Then i said i wanted a trima dn he replied me with a ok. Later, he started sectioning my hair, i thought this is his way, so i didnt talk much. After he is done sectioning, he turned me awayfrom the mirror and grabbed a pair of scissors and started working on neck. It was so fast by the time i understood what was happenning the deed is done, I looked at him and all he said was "your mom's instructions". i started crying and all he said was i will look pretty with short hair too. He continued cutting my hair at the back for a very long time. His hands were fast, there was hair falling evrywhre. Later he came to side and combed my hair, and cut it midway to my ear. It was weird to feel sharp hair over my ear. I realised its going to be wy shorter than a bob too. He did the same on the other side too. Then he came front and he combed my hairfront, i asked him not to gve bangs, he didnt lsten to me and insisted me on closing eyes. Then he cut them an inch above my eyebrows. He again took a comb and neatly combed my hair all over. I thot it is over, but it is not. He asked me to sit and he got a pair of clippers and ran them over my nape. and then he took razor and inserted blade and applied some water on my nape and shaved it. I still could not see the length of my hair. He turned me around toface the mirror. I cant believe my eyes, all my hair is gone. I look horrible. It was pathetic. My hair was so short. He removed the cape and i touched the neck and i cant feel hair until my ears, i sobbed, It is a clean shave until my ears. i didnt even talk to aunty, I just left immidiately paying him some money. I looked horrible with that kurti and this haircut. neighbours were initially shocked and asked me what happened. I could not answer them, i was just crying and i left them and went home. I fought with my mom for a while and i realised i cant do anything abt it. Today when i went to the clg in the mrng, all the friends were shocked initially and they all laughed later. They were touching my nape and making fun of me calling half shaved. My boyfriend saw me, and laughed on my face. He kept touching my nape telling I should probably shave my head.

Re: Bobcut :(

Prabal
sounds very shocking!! how long ago was this?? have you maintained the cut or grown it long?

Re: Bobcut :(

jenny
It was yesterday

Re: Bobcut :(

Prabal
omg! you might be looking like a little girl :/

Re: Bobcut :(

jenny
It is horrible, I cringe every time i look into the mirror

Re: Bobcut :(

Payal
So its a mushroom?
So sad to hear dear

Re: Bobcut :(

Prabal
poor you :( it will take years to grow back i guess.. have you never been short before?

Re: Bobcut :(

krish
It very sad to her sister but now nothing can be changed
Your hair will grow back in 3 years in this time you will enjoy your new new hair style and hope your new look also you beautiful sister

Re: Bobcut :(

krish
Hi payal jii,

How are you how long your hair did you also like hair cut.

Re: Bobcut :(

Payal
But what if her mother want to keep her in this hairstyle

Re: Bobcut :(

Payal
Hi krish i have boycut right now

Re: Bobcut :(

Prabal
And her boyfriend wants her to be shaved bald..

Re: Bobcut :(

krish
Prabal jii,

She is very young girl i think shaving her head not that much easy to her that to she love long hair now she is in depression that her long and beautiful hair gone.

Re: Bobcut :(

krish
Payal jii,

You not grow your hair long.

Re: Bobcut :(

jenny
yes, it is very weird to go to the clg like this.

Re: Bobcut :(

krish
Jenny jii,

Don't feel you looks beautiful in your new look also 2 to 3 days it's defficult to face every one after that it's become normal no one will tease you so don't think about past,your hair will grow back.

Re: Bobcut :(

Prabal
Krish can you let Jenny speak for herself.

Re: Bobcut :(

jenny
Hi krish, It is so sad to lose all my hair, wheni saw all my hair on the floor, i was totally disaapointed

Re: Bobcut :(

Prabal
Hey Jenny, is your boyfriend serious about wanting to shave your head??

Re: Bobcut :(

jenny
Yes, he has been talking em into getting bald.
we had a conversation of an hour r so about it over phone. He is getting annoyed everytime i say no.
He says yu are anyways close to very short hair, why not try shaving your head once, an then yu will grow back, but i am soo scared to o that.
1234