Bday head shave

Tanvi
My mom dad want to shave my head for my 18th bday next week!! They told me as bday party I can invite friends home for mundan ceremony. This tradition in my family sine generations but I’m the only girl child in my family and all my bros became takla at 18 yrs but I didn’t know they would force me also. Help guys what do I do I don’t want to become ganji

Re: Bday head shave

Krish
Hi Tanvi jii,
It is very sad that your parents forcing you for your headshave on your b'day but as per family tradition you need to follow the things but as a young girl it's difficult to do this but you need to go for family. Be brave and do it.
Your hair will get back soon.
Can I get your mail I'd
Or message me at krishnarock047@gmail.com
Be happy friends 👭👬👫

Re: Bday head shave

TAKLA LOVER
हेलों

Re: Bday head shave

Tanvi
I came here for solution to escape going bald. If u can help then please do.

Re: Bday head shave

Tanvi i can help you with this

Add me on hangout