Bald

Somya
Anyone online?

Re: Bald

krish
Yes

Re: Bald

Summer
Hello

Re: Bald

krish
Hello

Re: Bald

Summer
My first headshave will be done in Friday I'm kinda nervous I have mid back hair all will be gone soon as a boy I don't have to fear but I love my hair family wants it badly

Re: Bald

krish
Y they want to shave  u r head

Re: Bald

Summer
I look like girl that's why also they want me to become priest they think it will resolve my strange life

Re: Bald

krish
Hoo
Ok
But y u grown long hair friend.

Re: Bald

Summer
I don't want to share that issue bro something personal

Re: Bald

krish
Hoo ok sorry bro

Re: Bald

Summer
I'm kinda nervous how can I become fearless ?

Re: Bald

krish
Now a days young girls going hs y u feel shy bro
Hair will grow back.

Re: Bald

Summer
After headshave I will be learning priest life so I will not allowed to grow my hair ever in Buddhism priest must be clean shaved

Re: Bald

krish
Hoo
Ok
But nothing can be change na bro u have to follow.

Re: Bald

Summer
I will miss my hair also my dress

Re: Bald

krish
But what tondo bro
Family decided na u have to follow.

Re: Bald

Summer
Ya that's my biggest fear how can I live without technology Friday I will become an old man

Re: Bald

krish
U can use technology also
Y un think u become old man.

Re: Bald

Summer
Not like now I'm using, my life will become boring

Re: Bald

krish
After Friday u r new life is going to start aa