Bald once again

Mahiya
Hi all im feeling very angry right now. Motherinlaw forced me to shave my head again. She told me that during my pregnancy she wont do that but she changed her mind because of my stupid mother. Im feeling so angry and humiliated...... i cant even tell u.....

Re: Bald once again

alizah
Oh god  she shaved u again
Tell her that you told me u won't shave and  u will give me boycut
Now why are u shaving me
Tell her u r sad for this

Re: Bald once again

MrSZaK
wth y she did that...how can she do that to a married lady who is also pregnant

Re: Bald once again

Sameer
Again lie why tge fuck the lieee u ill tell mahiya

Re: Bald once again

Mahiya
My mother came to visit and adviced her to shave me to keep me cool during the pregnancy. And i am mahiya idiot... dont comment if u will be dumb

Re: Bald once again

Priyanka
This is too much Mahiya you should take legal action against this

Re: Bald once again

alizah
Mahiya ab kya hoga
Unko  ye nahi  karna  chaiye  tha
Unko  tumhe  baal  bade  karne dene the

Re: Bald once again

Mahiya
Ya di i spoke to husband and told him i will not tolerate all this. Afterall i too am human. He said he will speak to his mother and stop her from doing these things. Its the life of my child too. Im not the same mahiya anymore

Re: Bald once again

Mahiya
Ab mere hubby jake motherinlaw se baat karenge. Ha mujhe na jaane kis cheez ke liye saaza dehri hai

Re: Bald once again

srinivasraou1982
Hello Mano how are you after your long time how is new married life?

Re: Bald once again

Ramesh
That's good mahiya again u are hairless..rub ur head again and again and enjoy

Re: Bald once again

Ramesh
Hi

Re: Bald once again

Ramesh
How r u Srinivas

Re: Bald once again

srinivasraou1982
Hi Ramesh how r u

Re: Bald once again

Ramesh
Waiting 4 u ..

Re: Bald once again

Ramesh
Pics.

Re: Bald once again

srinivasraou1982
come to gmail we will chat there

Re: Bald once again

alizah
Hmm
Aap  ke  husband  baat  karenge
Acha  hai

Re: Bald once again

Mahiya
Ha hubby ne baat ki hai. Humne ab plan kiya hai ki baby hone tak koi headshave nahi hogi. Baby ke baad dekha jayga.
s.m

Re: Bald once again

s.m
hi mahiya