BF mottai

Karnan
Hi this is karnan from Chennai. I am 22 year old guy. I am doing my final year master in one of reputed college. I have a boyfriend Praveen 26 working as a project manager in one of reputed company. We both are in relationship since 2.5 years. We met in one of social networking and then we become more close.We both were took rent house and staying together. My boyfriend is growing hair from last 6 month. It is around his shoulder.  Daily I use to massage his hair night and then we sleep together. Morning we bath together and he drop me to clg and he leave to ofc.last month he told me that to get leave from clg for 21 St and 22nd as he booked ticket for us outing. I told him that I won't get leave but I tell it as sick leave. 18th evening he brought new vesti and shirt for us both. And a new cap and  sunglasses. I asked him y u  brought vesti for us. He then told that he booked ticket for palani.i told okk. Y he brought .. already we have 3-4 set of vesti of same color. He told from that take 2 more set for us. I asked him where all we r travelling. He told he booked ticket to palani so we go palani from there to come to madurai. We go pazhmuthir cholai, thirupakuneratham and Meenakshi Temple. I told okk.  I packed all needful things and reached palani by train. It was 20 the morn. It was so crowd. As 21 St is thaipoosam so many devotees gathered. He already booked a room in a hotel near to station. We both got refreshed.  He asked waiter that he need a local guy who can help us out. Room boy told he himself can come as his night duty got over. He told us to wait for 10 min he get refresh and join with us. He came and asked tell how he can help. He asked do anyone getting mottai. We have barber. I told him no.. we need just darshan. Praveen from behind told wait Raju yes we need to get mottai. I asked Praveen who is gonna get mottai. He told he only. I asked y?? He replied that before 6 month I got jaundice do that he had vow. I cried and kissed him infront of Raju. Then only I realized that Raju is there. I got free and wiped tear. I asked Raju to wait out. I hugged Praveen. And opened his bun and took comb and made new bun. Kissed him. Raju knocked from outside to make Early. He asked Praveen to wear boxer and to join with him . I told I will too come. Ok come. He took us to many shaving hall. All were crowdy. Then he took us one of the house. He called Mani . A young guy of 15 came out. He told him that he have mottai customer. But Mani told his dad went to Temple. U can get there. Raju told him that Temple is over crowded. Take money and you do it. I asked Raju whether that Mani is barber. He told yes he stay at dindugul. And works at salon. He came palani for festival. He asked us to wait in vorrifor. He bring razor and water. Praveen sat on the corridor, Mani opened Praveen hairbun and took water and massaged. He went inside and brought two rubber band and made two pony. He asked us to tell arohara... He kept razor and started scratchin.....white scalp getting exposed. Many devotees came and Mani whetgef he fo mottai for them. But he rejected. Left side pony was hanging with support of few hair. Front hair has been removed. He reemoved beard and moustache too. Backside hair only left. He took new blade and shaved beard and moustache... Now came to back side and shaved and two pony fell down. I took that and kept in cover. He took water and applied on scalp and scraped twice more. His scalp became red. I asked Mani to stop scraping. Ipraveen stood up. He was looking something different but more young and fresh. Praveen gave 200 to Mani. And Raju and us reached room and Praveen goth refreshed and we had vesti and orange color shirt. Raju brought thick sandanam paste for mottai. Raju applied on Praveen . Praveen felt chill I can feel him.he applied nicely all through out head. And some on cheek. He made vibhuti on both of us and kumkum. We had nice darshinam of palani aandavar. We came back to room and Praveen lied on bed. He told he is not feeling well. I asked Raju to get a Dolo for Praveen. I asked Raju if he want he can leave. I gave him 200 rs. I touched his scalp was so smooth. I removed his vesti and shirt and c overed him with blanket. Morning we got up. He got normal. We packed and reached madurai. We reached pazhirmuthir cholai by van. It was also crowd. Praveen told he is gonna get shaved. I told y he told he had vow in all arupadai veedu. But I told him u don't have hair now. How come u shave. Old lady next to us told that no u shouldn't shave again today. Some after 15 days. Get mottai. We had darshinam of all Temple we returned Chennai. Seeing Praveen my house owner got shocked. I gave her panchamithram and vubuthi. I applied sandanam paste on his head. He dropped me in clg and he went to ofc. I started calling him mottai then. He liked. We enjoyed a lot. He told every month one Temple we go and complete by 6 month.

Re: BF mottai

Navi
Nice experience..N may u both stay together happily

Re: BF mottai

Karnan
Thanks Navin
Sure we will.