Atention All

Detective L
i am sure every account is fake especialy tushar sunidi chinna sneha and nitin.
you all leave forum and get lost. Dont spoil our fun.
some fakers are also promoting echats. Shut up iam standing for the page and you have to get out.
specialy Sneha and Nitin are fake bastards.sunidi left page.chinna is girl.
get lost

Re: Atention All

Detective L
I will not alow echat here. Sneha is a boy i am sure and chinna girl.
nitin bastard echat user is spoiling this beutiful form.
abinav i know in real he is real all are fakers get out like sunidi

Re: Atention All

Sunidhi Jain
dont use my name again you detective faker.  shut your stupid face

Re: Atention All

Chinna_Reddy
shut ur mouth and get lost from here, u r fake here without registration by keeping detective L as name.
who the hell r u to talk about me. mind ur words u fake bastard

Re: Atention All

Nitin
I don't need to give explaination to stupid bastard n scoundrel like u detective.and let me tell u those who talked to me they know me very well..Got it..So better u mind ur own business.Sry but u don't have mind bloody faker

Re: Atention All

Nitin
N yeah someone using fake account with name of tushar real tushar is having registered account so before saying about anyone u should check

Re: Atention All

Nitin
And there are many people who are using echat and I don't need to create mess here because fake bastard people like you are self-sufficient

Re: Atention All

Nitin
N yeah stop texting posts in english as your english is too horrible for sure

Re: Atention All

Detective L
shut up bastard nitin. we all knw you are a faker like sunidi. and chinna is a girl. nikal jao is page se taki ye page pehle ki tara acha ho jae.
fake story fake chats you all do. no real. get out and dont use echat here. this is a form to enjoy not for famousing your cheap echat bastard.
fakers bastarss spoiling our form.