Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Ms muha
Hi, any guys want to get headshave done from Mumbai girl...if you are ready to pay it will be well and good

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

How much will it cost?

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

I'm in

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Let me know the price

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Ms muha
Please give details will contact you.if you can share hangout id

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Sandy
I'm ready for it and I can pay too, email me on sandeepkumar1990kk@gmail.com

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Bhavesh Patel
bhavin12784patel@gmail.com

Please check your hangout

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Ms muha
Please check your hangout

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Bhavesh Patel
Nothing

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Bhavesh Patel
Reply me on hangouts
My hangouts id is bhavin12784patel@gmail.com

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Ms muha
Please accept the invitation

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Ms muha
Please accept my invitation on hangout id

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Detective L
I can share my email here will u share urs?

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Ms Muha
Please share your email address here I will message you on hangout

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Kira
ding.dong1617@gmail.com

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Bhavesh Patel
Hi Kira see your hangouts I sent you invitation

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Ankur
@Bhavesh patel can you send me all the details in ankur.mishra2217@gmail.com

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Bhavesh Patel
Accept my invitation on hangouts

Re: Anyone wants to get headshave from Mumbai girl

Vijayaraj
Hi bhavin
I send hangout invitation
Please accept it