Anyone online?

1234 ... 30

Anyone online?

Deepika K
Anyone online? Lets chat
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Anyone online?

Vijay
Deep sis hindhi me plz chat only?~

Re: Anyone online?

Ritika
Hello sis...

Re: Anyone online?

Ritika
Sis online????

Re: Anyone online?

Deepika K
Hi Ritu. How are u?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Anyone online?

Ritika
Not so good but trying to matching with new life but it will be fine soon...

Re: Anyone online?

Deepika K
Hope everything falls in place
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Anyone online?

Ritika
She is nice but no one actually don't know what's going on inside our home all are blaming Ravi now for his 2nd marriage but it's not a marriage at all they have only papers nothing else.....

Re: Anyone online?

Deepika K
Yah so u r staying with in-laws or separately?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Anyone online?

Ritika
Nope separately....

Re: Anyone online?

Deepika K
Ok cool. I stopped shaving my head dear. Will shave in 2018 ending
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Anyone online?

Ritika
Congrats sis but your lil bro marriage on your birthday? Who is the girl ?

Re: Anyone online?

Deepika K
He is not my little brother. He is my elder brother. I have two brothers. He is youngest of them both.
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Anyone online?

Ritika
Ya I also stopped I will shave my head next summer so hi 5 sis we will shave our head maybe same day ...

Re: Anyone online?

Deepika K
Same day mostly not possible cz I'll mostly shave my head during November, 2018
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Anyone online?

Ritika
Oh sorry sis mistake is it arrange or love marriage?

Re: Anyone online?

Deepika K
Its arranged marriage. This is the last marriage in our home for my generation. He is the only one who is not yet married
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Anyone online?

Ritika
No problem maybe next time we will but I will shave next summer.
Bhumika still bald and she will be I was asking why she shave her head still she was saying she is love it maybe she will bald rest of her life...

Re: Anyone online?

Deepika K
Ohk. Forgot to say I may come to Delhi next month mostly not sure. Will v meet?
See the name on profile not at bottom of my posts/replies😉😉🤣

Re: Anyone online?

Ritika
Good to hear...
Why are you shave your head again in 2018 ?
Your hair will grow bob that time....
1234 ... 30