Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Nilam
Ham

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Ham
Me

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Nidhu
hii ham
Ham

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Ham
Hi nidhu

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Nidhu
why not reply on email
Ham

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Ham
I replied and after tat my email got hacked and I am trying to recover it it'll be recovered in few days then We'll start again

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Nilam
Hi Nidhu and Ham
How are you guys?
Ham

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Ham
Great what about you?

I am also fine.
Ham

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Ham
R u bald?
Ham

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Ham
My name is Hamza

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Nilam
No I have a buzz cut. I am a domme. I like sissy bitch boys who are completed bald and shaved.
Ham

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Ham
I shave my head thrice in a year and I am ready to do it what do you say?

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Nilam
Wow thats so good to hear. I want you to shave your head and also your full body and wear make up and panty.
Ham

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Ham
I am ready but I can't because I live in joint family so that's why I can't do that but I can shave my head what about chatting whtsapp or facebook or email?

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Nilam
Ok I understand.
Image you are completely waxed and bald. Wearing bridal makeup and jewelry. You are wearing high heels. But you are completely naked infront of your family. Everyone is watching you and laughing. Do you like it?
Ham

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Ham
That will be awesome but not infront of family infront of friends like you

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Nilam
Why not infront of your family. Every body should know you are a slut. A naked bald sissy bitch boy slut.
Ham

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Ham
Yeah that's great you r right can we chat in private?

Re: Anyone interested in Headshave chat????

Nilam
ok
123