Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

king29.sa
Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Nivedita
Hi

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Marshal
Hiii

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Marshal
Nivedita kya huwa ji bolo na

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Nivedita
Aap kaha se ho

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Marshal
Mumbai se sur tum kaha se ho

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

king29.sa
Hi Nivedita,

Where r u frm ? Pune ?

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

king29.sa
is anyone in Pune for head shave ??

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

S K Chy
Yes, I am from Pune and I am interested for head Shave, but I want very smooth head shave so that after head shave I can put sufficient oil on it regularly and head will shine proper...kindly share your contact no for proceed further.

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Pankajmayu
Nivedita. Watsapp me for free haircut 9029866247

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

srinivasraou1982
Hello Pankaj,

I m srinivas from hyderabad do you have gmail so that we can chat freely. I would like to about my mum headshave

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Pankajmayu
Srinivas. I prefer watsapp. 9029866247

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

srinivasraou1982
Is that ok we will chat here is that fine.

Hello Pankaj Please respond

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

srinivasraou1982
My mum name is srikanya her age 55 years her height 5.6 big personlity 6 months back she decided to have headshave due to vow. She did that after that she liked headshave and regularly getting headshave on roadside barber she also does her face shave and underrams by roadside barber.

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Pankajmayu
Ok srini. Now wat.waht u wanna chat

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

srinivasraou1982
I wanna describe about that completely she enjoyes headshave regurlarly with barber

Re: Anyone interested for head shave in Pune

Pankajmayu
Srini. What do i do wid that. Not interested in stories. I wanna do it myself.