Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
Does any1 who really needs to get a headshave in bengaluru..?
Both guys and girls are welcome..

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Priyanka Roy
Hi Vasu Anna how are you? Did you opened your shop ?

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
Lol.. no sis..
Just gvng headshave offer... still no response from bengaluru ppl.

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Priyanka Roy
Oh I see btw how about opening a saloon?

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

rida ganji
rpiyanka u wan headsahve or not

Vasu Anna are you free?

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
Sis, fr opening a saloon, I should b able to gve haircuts..
Without knowing it, how can I open a saloon..?
Who will come only fr headshave..?

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Priyanka Roy
You are right so why don't you take classes about it you will become a good barber cause you are very interested about it

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
Yea sis, I want to take a strong decision on learning saloon wrk..

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Pankajmayu
Yes Vasu. Thats wat i did. I hv learnt haircutting of girls and i hv some fixed lady clients for whom i gave the haircut at their place. I do this as part time

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
VLCC saloon quotes some money fr teaching hair dressing, but thy provide daily classes monday-Saturday whch is not possible fr me to attend..

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Pankajmayu
I did it ftom loreal at bandra. They hv option of weekend classes. Chk same at ur place

Ya Vasu Anna do it

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
I hve given my details fr loreal.. yet to get a call back from them..

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Priyanka Roy
So excited bro I will be your regular customer and will take special headshave and body massage from you

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

srinivasraou1982
Woo good yar you will be enjoy headshave and body messages also soon...

Ya if vasu Anna become a good barber

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
Even now i'm ready to give u clean shave..
I can give u good oil massage aswell..

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Priyanka Roy
Ya bro I know but I want to be enjoy it at your shop