Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
Does any1 who really needs to get a headshave in bengaluru..?
Both guys and girls are welcome..

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Priyanka Roy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
Lol.. no sis..
Just gvng headshave offer... still no response from bengaluru ppl.

CONTENTS DELETED

rida ganji
rpiyanka u wan headsahve or not

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
Sis, fr opening a saloon, I should b able to gve haircuts..
Without knowing it, how can I open a saloon..?
Who will come only fr headshave..?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
Yea sis, I want to take a strong decision on learning saloon wrk..

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Pankajmayu
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
VLCC saloon quotes some money fr teaching hair dressing, but thy provide daily classes monday-Saturday whch is not possible fr me to attend..

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
I hve given my details fr loreal.. yet to get a call back from them..

CONTENTS DELETED

srinivasraou1982
Woo good yar you will be enjoy headshave and body messages also soon...

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Anyone from Bengaluru wants a headshave?

Vasu
Even now i'm ready to give u clean shave..
I can give u good oil massage aswell..