Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

praveen6722
Anybody willing to donate hairs for chemo patients and ur hair will be useful for wigs, and we will pay 5k on the spot for the great cause.

Re: Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

Papa
Any specific length of hair?

Re: Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

Praveen
How much length do yu have

Re: Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

Papa
I have waist length hair wavy.
But dude am nt frm bangalore

Re: Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

Papa
Any way its nobel cause fr chemo patients.

Where are u from

Re: Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

Papa
I am frm andhra.
So tel me how these hair donation camps go about.
Is there a public head shave?

Re: Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

Praveen
Let me know ur number I will call and explain about this

Re: Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

Papa
Give me yr number, i wil give u a call.

Re: Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

Papa
Give me yr cancer trust web  site, then only i can contact u

Re: Anybody donate hairs in bangalore today for 5k??

Vasu
Praveen migjt b a volunteer in cancer organization..
I'm not sure if ppl frm organization pay 5k fr hair donars...