Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

hairbuzz
Please let me know
piu

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

piu
Yes I'm dying to get a headshave

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

krish
Hi piu how are you
Are you boy or girl you like headshave.

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Rocco hair fetish
Mail me or hangout justcomment007@gmail.com for headshave chat or for getting headshave piu
mia

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

mia
i am up for a headshave chat. i have waist length silky black hair

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Jacquline
Hi

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

krish
Hi mia how are you
You like headshave
Adi

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Adi
Hi

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Naina
Even I have very long hair upto my waist .. but i am too desperate to shave my head .. i want to shave it clean and shiny.

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Prabal
Hi naina, why do you want to shave off all your long hair??

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

krish
Hi  Naina jii,

How are you
What is the reason behind that shaving your long hair.

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Akshaya
Hi naina

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Prabal
Hello akshaya

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Akshaya
Hi prabal how r u

Where r u from

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Akshaya
Can i get u r email id please

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Swarna
Anyone online

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Prabal
Hi girls!

@Akshaya - im from mumbai

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Swarna
Hello prabal

Re: Any girl up for haircut or headshave chat

Prabal
Hi Swarna. you seem to be new here?
12