Any girl in mumbai wants headshave ?

Nik24

Re: Any girl in mumbai wants headshave ?

Elizabeth Richardson
Hello,
I am from the UK and am going to be visiting Mumbai this year, do you provide this service in hotel rooms? liz.richardson17@yahoo.com

Re: Any girl in mumbai wants headshave ?

nina
Hii madam I am nina from mumbai. r u english girl form uk? my husband is barber for females only giv u vry gud hair cut an headshave service in hotel room like u want. hav hair cut equipments 1.cape 2.comb 3.scissor 4.manual hair clipper 5.razor an foam to giv proper haircut an headshave for u. female tourist r vry much liking traditional indian haircut an headshave experiense recomend u hav ur hair cut first in mushroom hair cut then boycut an hair oiling massage last u hav headshave with manual hair clipper an razor, foam. He work slowly on ur hair cutting service u will enjoy vry much an hav vry nice smooth bald headshave u like for sure. take many fotos of ur hair cut for ur memorys of traditional indian hair cut an headshave. husband away 10 days cannot contact saw ur message know he giv u best hair cut an headshave service plz plz plz madam send mail to mbhaircutservice at g mail dot com request for traditional indian hair cut an headshave experiense in mumbai hotel room husband vry happy in help u. I giv him ur mail id in 10 day ask any question if u like?

Re: Any girl in mumbai wants headshave ?

Ms Jennifer priestly
Hiya I’m visiting Mumbai soon. For tour experiences and I have always been fascinated by the culture and Alison traditional headshave. How much would this cost ?

Re: Any girl in mumbai wants headshave ?

Akshaya
Hi jennifer can i have your email id to chat please

Re: Any girl in mumbai wants headshave ?

Ms Jennifer priestly
Sure it Msjennifierpreistly@gmail.com

Re: Any girl in mumbai wants headshave ?

Nina
Hey Jenniferpriestly ur fake seen ur history u r bad

Re: Any girl in mumbai wants headshave ?

Elizabeth Richardson
Hi Nina
Many thanks for your reply and yes I am English. We are just planning the visit at the moment for April/May and will arrive in Mumbai first hence my enquiry. We do want to see and experience your Country, culture, customs & traditions etc but hadn't considered this would be the case for hair also, we were doing this on recommendation more for practical & comfort reasons due to the heat, acclimatisation & humidity etc so may have to consider your option as the more traditional one, thankyou.

Re: Any girl in mumbai wants headshave ?

Akshaya
Hi give me you email id i will do it for you

Re: Any girl in mumbai wants headshave ?

nina
Hii u r vry welcom madam. howlong ur hair? yess headshave for ur comfort for sure be cool. many female tourist want experiense traditional barber hair cut an headshave with traditional equipments ok u hav vry gud experience of ur hair cut hav 3 tradition indian styls 1.girls mushroom hair cut 2.boycut 3.headshave. hav mor culture an traditions services for u too plz madam send mail for ful haircut service to id mbhaircutservice@gmail.com request for traditional barber hair cut an headshave experience in mumbai hotel room for reply