Any charity head shaves

1234 ... 13

Any charity head shaves

Lakshmi
Any one can give infomation on charity hed shave
Am frm andra

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
Hello lakshmi garu

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
Iam also from andhra

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
Do u wish to shave nd donate ur hair

Re: Any charity head shaves

Lakshmi
Yes am interested to donate my hair locks

Re: Any charity head shaves

Lakshmi
Hyderabad or chennai ayithene naku posible charity shave ki
Hed shave mida 1 yr nunchi interst undi

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
Hair for hope ane site undi dantlo donate cheyochu leda mere me place lo gundu geeyinchukoni vallaki ha hair ni post cheyochu

Re: Any charity head shaves

Lakshmi
Ok mahesh
I wil check

Re: Any charity head shaves

Lakshmi
This is rite time fr me to do head shave
If thers any place wer they can do gundu to  me and donate my hair
Its beter

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
Me age entha lakshmi garu

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
If u dont mine can i shave u lakshmi garu

Re: Any charity head shaves

Lakshmi
My age is 20

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
Emaindi me age 20 aithe ur not interested to shave by me

Re: Any charity head shaves

Lakshmi
Interest undi .
But how its posible
I mean wer i need to come

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
I wil come to hyd if needed nd we can take a room nd i wil u shave u there or else if u want to shave near by temple u can come to simhachalam or tirupathi thats upto ur interest

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
Its my wish to shave a girl from 7 yrs yar from then iam trying nd now ur interested to shave ur head so if u agree i wil shave ur head

Re: Any charity head shaves

Lakshmi
Ok let me decide wer to do gundu
My parents also said yes to my gundu
Am not duing gud in studys
My grades r low

Re: Any charity head shaves

Lakshmi
If its in hyd r tirupathi its comfartble to me

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
Ok yar meku hyd lone cheyamante hyd vostanu leda meru vizag vostanu ante ekkada simhachalam temple undi akkada room tisukoni i wil shave u nd i wil send ur hair to hair for hope nd i wil see all that arrangements ok na

Re: Any charity head shaves

mahesh156
Ok ur wish meru ekkada ante akkade chestanu
1234 ... 13