Any brahmin boys here?

Ateesh

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

Nitin
Hi ateesh

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

Ateesh
Hi nitin. I want to know about the process of thread ceremony. Is head shave compulsory? How is it done?

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

Nitin
Can we chat on chatib

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

Ateesh
I don't have chatib. You can talk here

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

Nitin
Chatib is not app it's also page just like here but we can talk privately over there

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

Ateesh
What is your id?

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

narayanam
Hi I am brahmin

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

narayanam
According to tradition headshave is must it will give new good look when u r in traditional dress. Upanayanam will come for only one time so go for headshave also with out missing any thing in u r upanayanam l. Don't think about others and don't feel shy.
Sri

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

Sri
Hi
I'm brahmin too

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

Ateesh
Hi sri. What is your age? At what age did you have your upanayanam?

Re: Any brahmin boys here?

Ateesh
Hi narayanam. What is your age? At what age did you have your upanayanam?