Any Male Haircut fetish in Bangalore wanna meet.

Any Male Haircut fetish in Bangalore wanna meet.

Aakash

Re: Any Male Haircut fetish in Bangalore wanna meet.

Chinna_Reddy
Hi

Re: Any Male Haircut fetish in Bangalore wanna meet.

Aakash
Hi you from Bangalore ?

Re: Any Male Haircut fetish in Bangalore wanna meet.

Chinna_Reddy
Yes, staying in Bangalore

Re: Any Male Haircut fetish in Bangalore wanna meet.

Aakash
mail me at aakashbirla87@gmail.com to chat

Re: Any Male Haircut fetish in Bangalore wanna meet.

Raghu
Yes bro , I wanna meet

Re: Any Male Haircut fetish in Bangalore wanna meet.

Aakash
Where you stay. Your age and what you likes.

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020 11:24 pm Raghu [via headshave4u], <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes bro , I wanna meet

http://headshave4u.10009.x6.nabble.com/Any-Male-Haircut-fetish-in-Bangalore-wanna-meet-tp5072132p5072511.html
To unsubscribe from Any Male Haircut fetish in Bangalore wanna meet., click here.
NAML

Re: Any Male Haircut fetish in Bangalore wanna meet.

Raghu
I stay in jp nagar bro , I like to give haircut, watch haircuts nd headshave too