Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Baldbeast9085
Hi,
I am a bachelor who has got a crush on an aunty next door. She too looks at me naughtily and bites her lips when we exchange look.
One day I dared and went to her house to ask for curd. I rang the bell and she opened the door.

She was wearing a transparent chiffon saree and a low deep neck blouse...I felt a lil embarrassed and turned on at the same time.
She was sweating profusely as it was very hot that day. I too was sweating out of nervousness.

She walked into the kitchen as I tried to put the fan on. She heard the sound of switches and told me that the fan wasn't working. N that she would give me a treat if I can get the fan right.

It looked like my lucky day as I was an electric engineer and I knew what the problem cud be. I asked for a stool to climb on.

I was looking up and I didn realise that she just walked from behind me... Put me under her left shoulder and lifted me up.... I WAS SHOCKED as I was never lifted like this before. She just whispered 'I am a state level wrestling champion but don't worry I will go easy on you' and smiled naughtily.

I was already turned on but I focused hard on the fan to get the 'treat' mentioned by her. It took me seconds to repair it and after putting me down she tested if it was working. IT DID!!!!

In my arrogance I muttered 'Idiot woman' and she over heard me. That really made her angry. Now I was I  for trouble as she charged towards me asking 'whom did u call an idiot'. She angrily grabbed my throat and put her other hand between my legs. Before I could realise she lifted me above her head and roared like a tigeress. 'I WILL SHOW YOU WHOZ AN IDIOT'

She threw me down n it hurt. Before I could get back on my feet she grabbed me by my collar and lifted me off the floor on her broad shoulder. She put the tap on and pushed my head under it. I tried to hold any where I can as I swallowed some water. In that zaptazapti I pulled her saree down. That made her angrier. She threw her knee in my stomach and grabbed me by my hair and she declared 'MAIN TERA MUNDAN KAR DOONGI KAMZOR PILLE'

I was too exhausted to resist. She made me sit down crossed legged and say in front of me. She with all her power pushed my head down... I tried to resist but failed. My eyes got fixed at her full breasts for a moment but then the very next moment I felt a cold blade on my head...tears started flowing down my eyes and hair started falling off my head. It was matter of minutes when she shaved me smooth like an egg. I was crying like a baby...she stood up and put her huge hand on my head and pulled me up to my feet. I was amazed to see her power. She again lifted me above her head and roared angrily.

Finally she calmed down and rubbed my shaved head with her hand and fondled with my choti. She asked me to come the next day for the treat that was pending.

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Baldbeast9085
Itni buri kahani thi kya

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

fetisher girl
great dude

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Baldbeast9085
You liked it?

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Suraj
Hi taklu

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Baldbeast9085
Hi

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Suraj
Did u shaved ur armpit ?

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Baldbeast9085
Yuck!!! I don't have an armpit shave fetish. I find it gross. So no

Ok
Have u shave ur pubic hair ?

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

fetisher girl
yes its awesome story

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Baldbeast9085
Oooh wooow thanks a lot. What did u like about it?

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Baldbeast9085
Maine nahi kiya hai. Lekin uss kameeni padosan ne ser ke saath saath wahan neeche bhi mundan kar diya agle din.
Aisa laga jaise meri Mardaangi ka mundan ho gaya ho

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Nitin
Tumne usse idiot kyu bola tha

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Baldbeast9085
Kyun ki fan ka sirf lose connection tha... Bahaut asaan tha theek karna

Re: Angry neighbor ne kar diya mundan!

Nitin
Fan k chakkar me tumhare connection hi lose hogye