99,8% pure potassium cyanide powder and pills for sale

99,8% pure potassium cyanide powder and pills for sale

lannis
We manufacture and distribute Potassium Cyanide which is a colorless crystalline compound.Our potassium cyanide is known by jewelry dealers for it's extreme and exceptional high quality chemical gilding and buffing properties. Our gold mining, organic synthesis, and electroplating customers has never looked anywhere ever since they tested our potassium cyanide. Potassium cyanide is offered in powder or cylindrical tablet each tablets weighing 100 grams. It is an inorganic compound with the formula KCN. This colorless crystalline compound, similar in appearance to sugar, is highly soluble in water. Most KCN is used in gold mining, organic synthesis, committing suicide and electroplating.We can offer you grade at very good rate KCN 99.98%.Contact us for more details We can also accept very small quantity order for lab-use, such as 100-1,000Grams. Welcome your order.contact: lannischems15@gmail.com