24 year old male who is from the United States who knows how to give simple haircuts

Jon

24 year old male who is from the United States who knows how to give simple haircuts

Jon
I am a 24 year old male who is from the United States (Pennsylvania) who knows how to give simple haircuts, such as buzzcuts and headshaves. I am interested to upgrading my clientele. If anyone is interested, feel free to reach out.

Re: 24 year old male who is from the United States who knows how to give simple haircuts

Nitin
Hi jon

Re: 24 year old male who is from the United States who knows how to give simple haircuts

Maddymaddy
Hey wer r u now